The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike Air More Money Think Pink Kay Row Breast Cancer sz 15 Sneaker Room Jordan
- Big Nike High Grey White Men's SIZE 12
- Nike Obra 2 II Elite DF FG Dark Grey orange Soccer Cleats AH7301-080 SZ 9.5
- New Balance MRL247DB D Black & Gum Lifestyle shoes Fashion Sneakers 2018 NB
- Puma Jaab XT Iridescent Tz WN'S Runner Running shoes Fitness shoes 192240 White
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE BETA blueE-ANTHRACITE-GREY SZ 8 [318429-408]
- Nike Air Max Plus Tuned TN 1 Scream Green Volt Yellow bluee Black 852630-700 Size
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Concord Size 9.5. 378037-100
- Nike air max (Siz 6y)
- WMNS Nike Free 5.0 DB Hyper Pink Hyper Turq-Metallic gold 640936-648 bella 7
- Adidas Men's Galaxy 3 m Running shoes
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
BRAND AIR PRESTO ESSENTIAL BLACK PHOTO blueE-WHITE SIZE DS NIB 848187-005 10 NEW jhhsrj1273-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Euro Size:||EUR 44||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.