The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Mephisto Men's Ulrich Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ color
- VINTAGE NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ WHITE MEN'S SHOES 749571-100
- NEW Nike SF Air Force 1 Men's Boot Club gold 864024-700 Size 11.5
- Nike air max 90 mens 10.5
- Asics Gel-Torrance Dark Forest Black White Men Running shoes Sneakers T7J3N-8290
- Nike Dunk Low Premium SB - 10.5 Larry Perkins NEW W BOX XTRA LACES DEADSTOCK
- Nike Air Force 180 Charles Barkley Cork 311207-121 Size 12
- Nike Mens Tanjun Running shoes Black White Size 10 New 812654 011
- Nike Women's Shox Gravity shoes
- Adidas Mens Superstar Foundation White - BY3714
- Adidas Women's Gazelle Trainers Brown (Hellbrown white Hellbrown white) 4 UK
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Nike Air Force 1 Red Patent Basketball Size 8.5 M High shoes jhbbhy2782-Athletic Shoes
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5||Color:|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.