The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- NIKE AIR HEEL FIT Patent Drawstring Slingback Slip On shoes Women bluee 7.5 BNWOT
- VINTAGE NIKE SHOX TURBO 305393 401 WOMEN 6.5
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Sneakers In Navy BB5478 Size 8 MSRP 100
- [BB3905] Womens Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged W Ultra Boost Running Sneaker - Aqua
- NEW BALANCE USA CLASSIC HERITAGE 1300 M1300CAG GREEN BLACK GREY - SUEDE MESH
- ASICS GEL-EXCITE 4 ATHLETIC RUNNING SHOES BLACK CARBON BLACK T6E3N SZ 12.5
- NIKE BLAZER Original Men's Sneakers shoes White Size US 17 Authentic Vintage
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Ultra Flyknit Olympic Red White blueee (826577-601) Size 9
- Nike Air Force 270 Utility Black Volt AQ0572-001 AF 270
- Nike Air Force 1 SF Deep Burgundy
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO V HORNETS PRE-GRAPE sz 9 W Receipt
- Men's Nike Jordans Son of Mars flame red size 9
- NEW Nike Hyperchase 16.5 Mens Basketball Athletic shoes 813262-131 Teal Size Sz
- Women’s Nike Air Max 97 SE Wheat gold Parachute Beige Khaki AQ4137-200 Size 9.5
- Adidas Originals Men's Zx Flux Sneaker
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ESSENTIALS QUESTAR FLOW SHOES ASH GREY ICE MINT
- NIKE ZOOM VAPORFLY 4% Brand new SIZE 9 men ( women 10.5 ) HYPER ROYAL White
- NIKE FLYKNIT RACER MEN'S RUNNING SHOES SZ Men's 13 Women's 14.5 (526628 402)
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green black Men's Size 13
- New Balance MBECNGS Men's Fresh Foam Beacon White bluee Black Running shoes
- PUMA Womens Fashin Alt Illusion Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
2004 Air Max 1 HUF Anthracite Dark Apple-Med Size 9.5 302740-031 Grey Nike jhvxns1440-Athletic Shoes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.