The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike Jeff Staple x Dunk Low Pro SB ‘Panda Pigeon’ Mens sz 10.5
- RARE Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier Varsity Red Army Sz 12 332134-631 Mens
- NIKE AIR SAFARI iD SLATE blueE-IVORY SZ 14 [540247-991]
- Air foamposite one Pewter sz 12 Dead Stock
- Puma Womens Suede Classic Trainers, Beige Safari-White 59, 5 UK
- Nike Dunk High SB QS GS Concepts Ugly Sweater AO1559 446 Size 6 & 6.5 CNCPTS HI
- Men 9.5Us Early Vypermax Nike Sneakers
- Nike Jordan Reveal Men's Sneakers shoes Gym Red Black 834064 605 Sz 10.5, 11.5
- ROSHERUN PRINT WOMAN SIZE 9.5 TURF orange NEW RUNNING COMFORT STYLE
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Premium Red Leather gold GUM Brown White Men's 9 shoes
- Adidas Sports Women's bluee textile 44402
- Nike air presto x off white UK size 11 US 12 - RARE Brand New in box with POP
- 2018 Nike Air Max Penny Lil Penny Sz 11.5 (L086) 685153-400
- New Balance CM997HNY D Red White Men Running Casual shoes Sneakers CM997HNYD
- Asics X Commonwealth Gel Lyte V Kultura HK6M01 0505 No Reserve RRP
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Nike Air Force 1 PRM Men's Size 8 CHARCOAL MIDGHT FOG Rare Hyperfuse 454433-002 jhbbhy1082-Athletic Shoes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.