The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Lebron 8 Christmas size 8
- New Mens 13 NIKE ZOom Rival S 7 Photo bluee Track Cleats shoes 65 616313-470
- Nike Lebron 9 Low Summit Lake Hornets Size 10.5
- Nike WMNS Air Vapormax Plus size 6.5. Smokey Muave Bordeaux Burgundy AO4550-200
- Adidas D Howard 5 V Dwight D12 Dwight4Prez sz 10.5 DS NEW yeezy boost 130 MSRP
- Adidas VS Coneo QT W BB9647 black halfshoes
- New Balance Men's Fresh-Foam Cruz Running shoes Brand New
- Nike Zoom Kobe 4 FTB Fade to Black - 869450 005
- Nike Flyknit Racer Running shoes Black Anthracite Mens Size 6.5 Womens 8
- Vans Unisex Adults' Classic Slip-on Slip On Trainers 6 UK
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
NEW BALANCE M 574 SCHUHE M574 HERREN SNEAKER FARBEN ML WL 410 576 577 VIELE 373 jhauag1823-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.