The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- AIR JORDAN 1 BANNED BRED OG HIGH RETRO IN HANDS 555088-001 fragments nmd
- Men,s Nike Pocket Fly DM Running shoes SZ 12-Wolf Grey Cool Grey-AJ9520 005
- VTG 2002 Nike Air Max Tailwind silver bluee athletic running shoes 020204-QT, 10
- CQ2114 adidas Swift Run Carbon Core Black Medium Grey
- Adidas Tubular Doom Sock W Womens CQ2453 NGTCAR,REATEA,COPFLA Womens Size 9
- New Balance Men's's Mx80 Athletic Sandals Multicolor (Grey Pink 026) 10 UK
- Nike Air Jordan Countdown Pack 13 10 size9.5 Brand new
- PUMA Women's Rebel Mid WNS Velvet Rope BL Sneaker
- Nike roshe one suede mens running trainers 685280 001 sneakers shoes
- Nike Air SB Trainerendor L 43 Sunset Dark Obsidian-White
- Nike Air Foamposite One SZ 8 Denim Obsidian Black University Red 314996-404
- Size 8 NIKE Men AIR ZOOM VICK II 2 shoes 599446 005 Black Red
- NIKE Vapor Pro Low TD Molded Football Cleats bluee Glow Black NEW Mens Size 12
- Size 8.5 NIKE Air Zoom Sertig '16 Hiking Black Grey Sneaker Boots Training shoes
- Nike Air Max 98 White Fossil Reflect Silver Black AH6799 102 Women's Size 9.5
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Christmas Vans Classic Slip-On shoes Brown-Snoopy Multiple Sizes Peanuts Charlie jhipad1332-Athletic Shoes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.