The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- DS Nike Air Jordan XIII 13 Retro BRED Tgold Bull Fired Red Limited 414571-010 12
- New.Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Fresh Mint White Running shoes 819685-302 Sz.13
- Nike Sneakers Kyrie 1 Deceptive Red Size & Kyrie 1 All Star Sz 4Y
- Nike Air Max 270 Futura shoes Grey Men
- PUMA Women's Platform Boot Quil Wn
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Oreo Black White Fashion Trainers 849558-041 Pick Size
- DS NIKE 1996 AIR JORDAN XII FLU GAME BRED OG 9 VINTAGE I III IV V VI VIII X XI
- Nike Prime Hype DF 2016 Black Reflect Silver White Men's Sz. 8.5 New
- Womens Nike Blazer Low LX AA2017-100 Sail Sail Brand New Size 9
- ADIDAS-HACKMORE Q32935 BLACK-WHITE MEN'S BASKETBALL SNEAKERS SIZE 11.5
- Adidas Women's UltraBoost (DB3209) Running shoes Training Boots Trainers
- Jordan 1, Court Purple, size 9.5 ( Brand New with Box n extra laces ) limited
- Mens 8 Nike Air Jordan Future Premium Glow Basketball shoes 652141-003
- New Balance ML574ACC Mens Size 8.5 D Red bluee Classic Running Sneakers.
- FW15 PUMA MID V KIDS SUEDE SNEAKERS GYM SHOES GIRL 350454 10
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 SG-Pro Ac M AH7366-077 Football Boots Elite jhbbhy982-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Default size:||ON||Style:||Football Shoes|
|Technologies:||Dynamic Fit, Flyknit||Corks:||aluminum|
|Colour:||Black||The dominant color:||black|
|Product type:||Tepy - Screws, High||Type:||screws|
|Producent code:||AH7366 077||Insert material:||Fabric|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.