The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike Air Trainer SC High Bo Jackson Barely Grey White blueee Orbit 302346-019
- NEW NIB Men's Nike Air Max Axis Running shoes Invigor Torch Sequent AA2146 102
- Lebron 9 Pure Purple Turquois bluee Size 11
- 2005 NIKE AIR JORDAN RED CHERRY X 10 TEN SIZE 8 STEEL ICE blueE CITY DOERNBECHER
- Men 10Us Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Red Suede
- Nike Air Max Infuriate 2 Mid PRM Men's Basketball shoes Black AO4428 001 Size 11
- Nike Air Foamposite Womens Sz 7 8 8.5 9 One Summit White Marble shoes AA3963-101
- Adidas Originals Tubular Doom Sock Primeknit CQ0683 Men Running shoes Trace Olive
- Adidas EQT RACING91 Women Sneakers Low Top Lace Up Athletic Trainer shoes
- New Balance Ml 574 shoes Ml574 Sneakers Casual M574 373 410 420 576 577 Wl
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Air Foamposite One Women's Sneakers, 8.5, AA3963 001 Nike Size jhujkd1598-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5||UPC:|
Does not apply
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.