The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan 15 XV Retro Obsidian White Navy bluee 881429-400 Size 10.5
- 2007 Nike Air Force 1 Mid SUPREME MAX CB 34 BARKLEY ALPHA Sz 10 Retail 250.
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Premium Men's Running shoes - Black - Size 12
- Nike Womens Air Max 98 White Reflect Silver AH6799 103 Size 9
- NEW Adidas NY Daniel Arsham Grey grey DB1971 Ultra Boost Men size 9.5
- Adidas Womens The Farm Superstars White Leather Shell Toe Casual shoes Size 11
- New Balance MRL247SI D Grey Black Men Classic Running shoes Sneakers MRL247SID
- Men 8Us Nike Air Foamposite Egg Plant
- Nike Air Free Trainer 5.0 V6 Amp Ohio State OSU Buckeyes Week 0 Zero 723939 603
- PUMA Women's Rebel Mid WNS Velvet Rope BL Sneaker - Choose SZ color
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Balance Men's 696v3 Court Tennis shoes New Hard jhauag1023-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.