The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike zoom hyperfuse low la all-star size 14
- NIKE Womens Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2018 942839-001 BLACK WHITE Womens Size 6.5
- Adidas S79111 Men's Equipment Support 93 16 Size 9.5
- shoes Adidas cleats cleets white bluee men's 13 soccer football shoe cleat
- PUMA Mens Haast Lace Quilted Ripstop shoes- Pick SZ color.
- Mens Asics Gel Challenger 11 Mens Tennis shoes - Yellow
- 2007 Vintage Nike Air Foamposite One 1 Black Bright Cactus 314996 003 size 10 DS
- SNEAKERS men NIKE AIR SKYLON II AO1551.108 CASUAL COLORFUL MEN STREET SNKRSROOM
- NEW Sz 10 Nike Air Max 95 Essential Sneaker Men's Black Sequoia Green 749766-034
- Nike Romaleos 3 [852933-004] Black Size US 11
- Nike Air Huarache Sz 12 Grey Suede 2014 Release 318429-082
- Nike Zoom Trout 4 Unc colorway Baseball Softball Brand New 8 1 2
- Nike air max 90 Leather White size 8.5 302519-113 Free Shipping USA
- Nike Free RN 2017 Womens 880840-001 Black White Knit Running shoes Size 6.5
- Adidas Originals NMD R2 Men's Trace orange Gum White CQ3081
- Adidas NMD XR1 Burgundy, Vapour Pink, BY9820, Womens, Size 6.5, New, Authentic
- Nike x Off-White Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Men’s Size 11 DEADSTOCK with Box
- Brand New Mens Nike SB Dunk Mid Pro ISO orange Label Black White
- Mens NIKE FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Black Trainers 677473 003
- New Balance 990v4 Black Grey M990BK4 D, 2E, 4E
- FENTY PUMA RIHANNA pink leather bow lace up tie creeper wedge shoes 6 NEW
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Nike Lebron 11 Premium What The Lebron - 650884 400 jhvxns3640-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.