The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- NIB MN NIKE 888122 001 JORDAN TRAINER ESSENTIAL BLACK WHITE SNEAKERS SHOES 130
- Mens Nike Air More Money White Black Red (AJ2998-100) Mens Size 10.5 used no box
- New Womens Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Size 11 Grey 942843 009
- Adidas Crazy 1 ADV Nicekicks Off White Aqua Pink Sz 10.5 NIB DB1786
- Adidas outdoor Womens Terrex Choleah High CP
- shoes NEW BALANCE ML574LPN- 574 blue blueE PELLE sneakers sneaker men ORIGINALI
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO SPACE JAM CONCORD XI SIZES
- New VANS X DAVID BOWIE Era Space Oddity bluee Sneakers Limited Edition 2019
- Nike Air Sock Racer OG Size 7.5 UK BNIB Genuine Authentic Mens Trainers Max 1 90
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG SZ 10.5-12 Wheat golden Harvest Flax 555088-710
- Nike Men's Air Max 95 Ultra PRM BR Running Trainers Tan White AO2438-200 Sz 5-13
- DS NIKE VINTAGE OG 1993 AIR MAESTRO REGAL blueE PIPPEN 8 MAX ZOOM FLIGHT FORCE
- Nike KD 7 ‘Global Game’ action red, metallic silver size 13
- 30m---652989 106 NEW - NIKE AIR ODYSSEY
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 10 X RETRO (GS) BLACK-VENOM SZ 6Y-WOMENS SZ 7.5 [310806-033]
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
VANS VN0A3WMD UA COMFY CUSH SLIP ON BLACK-VNE1 SLIP ON Unisex BLACK PREMIUM jhipad1532-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
VN0A3WMD UA COMFY CUSH SLIP ON
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.