The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- NIB MN NIKE 888122 001 JORDAN TRAINER ESSENTIAL BLACK WHITE SNEAKERS SHOES 130
- Mens Nike Air More Money White Black Red (AJ2998-100) Mens Size 10.5 used no box
- New Womens Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Size 11 Grey 942843 009
- Adidas Crazy 1 ADV Nicekicks Off White Aqua Pink Sz 10.5 NIB DB1786
- Adidas outdoor Womens Terrex Choleah High CP
- New Balance Men's 009 Athletic Sneaker Black Grey SIZE 9D
- Nike SB Lance Mountain Black size 11.5
- Vans Mens Classic Leather Slip On Low Top Casual shoes Sneakers BHFO 2357
- Nike Air Max palmo Zapatillas Hombre running whiteo black grey
- 2010 Mens Nike Air Max 95 Black Varsity Red Patent Leather Running shoes Size 11
- Nike AirMax 97 PLUS BLACK ANTHRACITE-WHITE Size 10 AH8144-001
- 2016 NIKE AIR JORDAN 9 IX RETRO SPACE JAM PLAYOFF BLACK WHITE RED 302370-112 db
- Nike Kobe IX 9 shoes Gym bluee University gold 646701-474 size 9.5
- NEW MEN NIKE DUEL RACER RUNNING SHOES BLACK, WHITE & DARK GREY SIZE 10
- Adidas NMD R1 STLT MITA Mita Sneakers from japan (3238
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
VANS VN0A3WMD UA COMFY CUSH SLIP ON BLACK-VNE1 SLIP ON Unisex BLACK PREMIUM jhipad1532-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
VN0A3WMD UA COMFY CUSH SLIP ON
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.