The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Men's Black white neon pink Nikes size 9
- Nike womens air max 90 ultra BR trainers 725061 401 sneakers shoes
- Adidas Superstar 80S OriginalS Leather White BZ0148 Mens Us Size 10
- Adidas BA9267 Womens shoes Crazyflight X Volleyball shoes - Lemon Peel Metallic
- New Balance Szare Msx90htb Rain Cloud With Mineral Sage
- ASICS Men's GEL-TORRANCE Running BLACK GREY CARBON WHITE (T7J3N) Sz. 10 M NIB
- Nike Air Max 90 Off White Black U.S Size 13
- Nike Men's Court Lite Leather NYC Sail Black US Open 2018 AR6342-100
- Brand New Mens Nike NSW Gaiter Boot AA0530-100 White Pure Platinum Size 10
- Nike Air Max 2017 Bright Crimson 849559-600 Size 8 Retail 190
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Jeter Re2pect Black White Size 14. 555088-008 DS
- Air Huarache - 318429-408 - Size 8
- 200 Nike Hypervenom Phinish FG Soccer Cleats ACC 8.5 Purple-orange 749901-846
- WMNS NIKE DUNK SKY HI ESSENTIAL 644877 011 SIZE 8
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Air XI 72-10 Size 9 Jordan jhvxns1740-Athletic Shoes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.