The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Men's Black white neon pink Nikes size 9
- Nike womens air max 90 ultra BR trainers 725061 401 sneakers shoes
- Adidas Superstar 80S OriginalS Leather White BZ0148 Mens Us Size 10
- Adidas BA9267 Womens shoes Crazyflight X Volleyball shoes - Lemon Peel Metallic
- New Balance Szare Msx90htb Rain Cloud With Mineral Sage
- ASICS Men's GEL-TORRANCE Running BLACK GREY CARBON WHITE (T7J3N) Sz. 10 M NIB
- Nike Kobe XI Elite Sunset Mamba Day Fade to Black Prelude DS ID Bryant sz 11 OC
- Nike Mens Manoadome Hight Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
- DS MENS NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME 07 MOSES MALONE ORIGINAL 6 315089 001 SZ 14
- Kobe 8 VIII Elite System Black gold Size 8 Pre Owned with Original Box.
- Men's Nike Kobe 8 System Barcelona Tiger Basketball shoes Size 9.5 555035-402
- Nike Shox Gravity Anthracite Black AR1999-011 Running shoes Men's - Multi Size
- Nike 12 Men's Zoom LIVE II Basketball Low Lifestyle shoes NEW AH7566 001 Black
- Women's Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 Metallic Silver Bullet 917704-002 Size 12
- Adidas Men's City Racer M shoes Trainers Leisure Sports shoes New
- Mens Adidas Bounce shoes Size 19 Black And Yellow
- NEW NIKE AIR PENNY FOAMPOSITE PRO SPIDER MAN 2013 SIZE 14
- Nike Foamposite Pro Cup Men's Size 12 shoes AJ3664 600 Coral Stardust Black NEW
- Nike Air Safari LE Mesh Pack SZ 9.5 NATURAL GREY ANTHRACITE 371740-071 NSW
- Men's New Balance Athletic shoes Fresh Foam LAZR Hypoknit V2 White Navy MLZHKLI2
- PUMA x SOPHIA WEBSTER shoes women PLATFORM GLITTER PRINCESS SNEAKERS 366131
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Air XI 72-10 Size 9 Jordan jhvxns1740-Athletic Shoes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.